Martes, Setyembre 10, 2013

Club Bath Experience Part II

While the other guy was sucked pretty good, someone stood beside me and started licking my nipples. I gave in. It would make me KJ to brush the other person aside as I came to the place to have fun and not to meet the love of my life.

After a few seconds, men started to drizzle in and gawked at the on-going spectacle in the dark. I was being licked by an unknown guy while another was being sucked, rather vigorously as he was moaning so bad, by a guy who was already kneeling on the wooden floor. I think the two were bothered by the many voyeurs that violated their private space so they went out of the dark room. I followed suit.

It was already 11 PM and I was tired of roaming around the house getting acquainted with every nook and cranny. So I sat in one of the rattan couches in the lanai area. And savored every moment. Lol.

I was lounging in the lanai when a tall, bulky, Chinese-looking man stumbled in the area. Someone was sitting at the longer couch. Wearing towels with briefs. I actually wasn't wearing any underwear right after I changed to my towels because I just might forget it come action time. So this man sat beside the sleeping guy and then tried to jerk him off. A lean guy, almost twink-looking was sitting beside them on a chair good for one person only and was actually smiling at me. We were amused at what the Chinese-looking guy was doing. But it did not take long as the guy left the couch and went somewhere else.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento